Self Catering Prices and Availability 2017
Currently Manor Barn is only let out on a bed and breakfast basis, but there may be some self catering dates added later in 2017. Please click here
for more information.
Relax and unwind in a stunning late 16th Century barn which was converted in 2000/2001. As it is used for bed & breakfast most of the year, it is of much higher standard than most self catering accommodation and has the added advantage of three bedrooms all with en-suites.
Discover for yourself this unspoilt corner of rural Norfolk - only five minutes from the sea, five miles from the Broads, yet only half an hour from Norwich.
The kitchen is well equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, electric cooker and hob and a DVD player / video recorder is provided together with all bed linen. A welcome grocery pack is also included. The barn sleeps six - not suitable for children under seven years except in ground floor bedroom.
- Sleeps 6/7
- Three bedrooms - each en suite - one on ground floor - all bedrooms have remote control TV's
- 1 double/twin with en-suite bathroom
- 1 double with en-suite bathroom
- 1 ground floor double with four poster bed plus en-suite shower room and space for single 'zed' bed
- Vaulted sitting room with working log fire
- Flat Screen DVD TV with freeview
- Kitchen/breakfast room well equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven / grill, hob, microwave oven, crockery, pans etc.
- Enclosed stable courtyard garden - table, chairs etc. - an excellent suntrap
- Stable for bike storage
- Parking by barn
- Billiard table in stable
- SORRY - NO PETS AND NO SMOKING
Manor Barn has a warm, welcoming atmosphere and is ideally situated to explore lots of local places of interest. Please visit the See & Do page for information on what is available in the local area.
||Now with Wireless Broadband in all rooms.